4/9 + 4/11

On Monday I wrote the first page of the thesis paper. During class today I mainly worked on the test I needed to make up because of missing enviro for choir.

4/3 + 4/5

On Tuesday, I worked on my aspect of the thesis project at night instead of during class (during class I got distracted with the chisme going on) and drew the skeleton for another picture of a kid. On Thursday, I revised the "taxes" storyline with Jeanette.

3/27 + 3/29

Last time I was working on my child, Marco, and sketching him on photoshop. At the end of class, I was transitioning to colored art. During this class period, I continued to color Marco and add detailing.


On Monday I settled on the art style and drew a couple of pictures to go along with the laundry story that Jeanette wrote. Not finished with the story, though. I was absent Friday.


The past two thesis classes jeanette and I have been narrowing down the types of topics that we would like to cover with our stories. As of right now, we have the instructions/stories written on the subjects of how to mail out letters and how to do laundry. I'm currently working on the illustrations to go with the laundry story, and spent a lot of the previous class period figuring out how I would feel most comfortable drawing out the stories.


I spent these class periods working on drawing while Jeanette worked on the info. While she researched how to send out the mail and revised her how-to-laundry story, I looked at various illustrations of children's-themed books, comics, and stories. I also tried to replicate a few and decide on the style that we would use for the book.

1/26 + 1/30

During these past couple days I've been structuring my thesis more and I've come to the point where I've made a tentative outline for the end game research paper. The plan of action is to go through the points of the outline and hopefully get a rough draft going by mid-march. Here's a link to the google doc: