College Search

Honestly, with the September 20th naviance deadline looming, everything is getting really stressful. I look through colleges that have my major but then I get disappointed by other aspects of it. Or sometimes on princeton review I look at other factors and get disappointed by the fact that they don't have my major. And then there's tuition. Good God. Lots of money. Lots and lots. Much stress. And going to a state school would probably be fine, too, and that's where I'm probably going to be ending up, but as of right now I'm really really wanting to go to a school that's more liberal...Hard in Texas, I know, but a girl can dream. Please college gods, send me a school with an early childhood/elementary education degree that prepares me for a teaching career and with a good student body atmosphere of diversity and acceptance. Amen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1/26 + 1/30

Thesis Day